CNIPT – Măcin National Tourist Information and Promotion Center is committed to protecting your privacy.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to help.
- Personal data – any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data.
- Data subject – natural persons whose personal data are processed.
- Child – a natural person under the age of 18.
Principles of data protection
We undertake to follow the following principles of protection and processing of personal data:
- Processing is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legal grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with processing information upon request.
- Processing is limited in scope. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data necessary for any purpose.
- Processing is limited for a period of 10 years. We will not store personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
The rights of data subjects
The data subject has the following rights:
- The right to information – which means you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – meaning you have the right to access data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- The right to update/rectification – which means you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data, which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – which means that in certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted from our records.
- The right to restrict processing – i.e. where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – i.e. in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- The right to object to automatic processing – meaning you have the right to object to automatic processing, including profiling; and not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing. This right can be exercised whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects that affect or significantly affect you.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in an appropriate format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- The right to complain – if we refuse your request under the Access Rights, we will give you a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- The right to help from the supervisory authority – which means you have the right to help from a supervisory authority and the right to other remedies such as seeking compensation.
- The right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given to the processing of your personal data.
What personal data we collect
The contact form on all website pages, placed in the footer area. They refer to the email address.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to:
- managing commercial relations, we identify the needs of customers and meet them with personalized communication solutions;
- fulfilling an obligation in accordance with the law or contract;
- making the internal reports and statistics of the association.
Based on the conclusion of a contract or the fulfillment of contractual obligations, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or send/offer you a product;
- to communicate with you for sales or billing purposes;
- in the company’s internal reports and statistics.
With your consent we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and/or offers in various marketing campaigns;
- for other purposes for which we have asked for your consent.
We process your personal data to fulfill obligations arising from the law and / or to use your personal data for the options provided by the law. We save your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations arising from legal deadlines, but no longer than 5 years.
We process personal data until:
- customers go outside the target;
- we mutually decide that we do not have a valuable collaboration.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties or public institutions unless we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have given us your consent or if there are other legal reasons for doing so.
How we can secure your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we undertake to notify the competent authorities of data protection breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist the authorities if breaches occur.
Limitation of functionalities that can export data, communicate mass emails, etc.
We regularly update all applied software to defend against known attack surfaces at all levels (tools used by peers, server operating systems, virtualization layer, guest operating system, application).
Our servers are located in a secure data center in Europe. We apply a redundant and scalable infrastructure that has no point/middle whose failure would cause service to stop.
Daily encrypted automatic saving of the data that is ported to another data center is carried out so that in case of emergency situations the possibility of restoring the data is ensured.
Protection against access
Physical access to the infrastructure is extremely limited. In all cases proper identification is required.
Data storage servers are separated from the outside world by multi-level firewalls. Only servers dedicated to load balancing have an Internet connection. Application and data storage servers operate on separate internal networks, the connection between which is ensured by an intermediate firewall/load balancing layer.
Clear data/test/integration test/dev environments run on different networks.
Stored data is protected by alarm against intrusion and phishing attack. Unused services, protocols and software will be removed. All our software works from minimal bases, installs only the necessary software.
The effectiveness of internal procedures and rules is controlled by external security audits.
Policy towards minors
We do not intend to knowingly collect information from minors.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help websites work better. Only we can access the cookies created by our site. You can control cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent the use of certain features.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are necessary to be able to use some important functions on our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and enables more personalized features. For example, they could remember your name and email address in comment forms, so you don’t have to re-enter that information the next time you make a comment in the blog section of the site.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- You can remove cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control certain third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Telefon: +40 21 252 5599
CNIPT – National Center for Tourist Information and Promotion Măcin
Address: Str. Brăilei nr. 9B, Măcin, jud. Tulcea