Leaving behind milled, tourists can continue visiting the monastery Celic Dere holidays, located 28 km from Tulcea, between villages Posta and Teliţa the valley of Cilicia.
Buses in Tulcea – Cataloi – Teliţa stop right in front of the monastery Celic-Dere, so that access is facilitated by place of worship.
The place of worship was founded between 1841 – 1844 by Athanasius Lisavenco, Archimandrite, and Paisie Schemamonk as mixed monastery. Then, for 10 years, the monastery was abandoned and destroyed during the Crimean War. In 1846, the monks built a monastery were Cilicia Netherlands – Manas current Saon – and convent for nuns Celic stay.
Monastery resembles a village with scattered farms, having even a museum, organized the workshop former religious painting and weaving carpets, which are, among others, several copies of old Romanian.
Also in the monastery courtyard is a windmill, considered an architectural monument.