On turism-macin.ro you can find information (texts, pictures, databases, etc.) that constitute the content of the website www.turism-macin.ro, the property of the Center for Tourist Information and Promotion (CNIPT) Măcin, with headquarters in Str. . Brailei no. 9B, Măcin, Tulcea county. Any retrieval of the content (in whole or in part) for purposes other than personal interest is sanctioned by intellectual property rights legislation.
The information provided on this site is in Romanian, without excluding their presentation in other languages.
Using the Turism Măcin website implies acceptance of the terms and conditions that will be detailed in the following paragraphs.
For the best use of the site, it is recommended to read the terms and conditions carefully.
CNIPT assumes the right to make changes to these provisions without further notice. When accessing this chapter on the website (terms and conditions), the most recent version of this contract is viewed.
Limitation of liability
By accessing the site you agree that use is at your own risk. CNIPT is not responsible for any direct or indirect incident or any other losses, costs or expenses of any nature that may occur as a result of accessing or browsing the site or through data downloads (text, images, video or audio).
The content of the turism-macin.ro website has been compiled with the greatest care for the correct entry of data and compliance with the accuracy of the information. However, errors are not impossible. Therefore, CNIPT assumes no responsibility for printing or display errors, in terms of images, features, etc.
CNIPT is not responsible for any damage caused by viruses, bugs, human actions or any computer system failure, or any other errors, malfunctions or communication delays in transmissions to devices.
All information and materials contained on this site are provided free of charge without warranty of any kind. Under no circumstances will CNIPT be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special damages resulting from the use or inability to use this site and will not be liable for any damages resulting from errors, omissions, interruptions, errors, malfunctions, delays in operation or transmission or any non-performance of the site.
By accessing the site, the visitor expressly and unequivocally accepts the Terms and Conditions of the site and the conditions under which the contact process and/or offer request is carried out, as they are presented on the site.
Advertising and Privacy
The user will not disclose to third parties, by any means, any private information received from CNIPT, under the penalty of being obliged to pay damages.
Also, CNIPT will not disclose to any third party any information transmitted without the written consent of the user, except for agreed partners, service providers with whom there is a contract protecting this data.
The Turism Macin site may contain links to other sites or other sources. CNIPT is not responsible for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by the information provided by the sites or sources to which these links send.
Any attempt to access the personal data of another user, to modify the content of the turism-macin.ro site or to affect the operation of the server that hosts the site will be considered an attempt to defraud the site and will trigger criminal prosecution against the author or authors of these acts.
Security of personal data and information
The user’s personal data may be used by CNIPT only for the stated purpose of this website. The information and data in the contact form and the offer request form will only be used to respond to the issuer’s requests.
The personal data may, however, be transmitted to the authorities entitled to carry out any checks justified by law, if this will be requested in accordance with the laws in force.
CNIPT does not sell, offer, exchange e-mail addresses obtained through this site, does not disclose your e-mail address to other people who access the pages of this site.
According to Regulation (EU) 679/2016, you have the following rights:
- The right to information and access to personal data: the right to obtain a confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and, if so, access to said data.
- The right to rectification: the right to request from the Operator and to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete, with the mention that in the case of an online account you can make these changes in person from the edit account data section.
- The right to data erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, if certain grounds mentioned in the GDPR Regulation apply.
- The right to restriction of processing: the right to obtain the restriction of processing in certain cases.
- The right to data portability: the right to receive personal data concerning you and to transmit it to another operator.
- The right to object: the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, under the terms of the GDPR Regulation.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects that concern or similarly affect you to a significant extent.
- The right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data (ANSPDCP) if you believe that your data has not been processed in accordance with the legal provisions.
To exercise the rights mentioned above, please send a written, dated and signed request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the postal address: Str. Brailei no. 9B, Măcin, Tulcea county, to the attention of the DATA PROTECTION OFFICER.
Litigation. Applicable law
Any dispute arising will be resolved by agreement between the two parties (amicably). In the event that the amicable settlement of the conflict has not been achieved, the competence rests with the Romanian courts, within the scope of the registered office of the CNIPT.
CNIPT is not responsible for damages, costs, lawsuits, claims or expenses arising as a result of users’ non-compliance with the “Terms and Conditions”.
CNIPT – National Center for Tourist Information and Promotion Măcin
Adress: Str. Brăilei nr. 9B, Măcin, jud. Tulcea